Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Six months here, six months there

Would you believe it: I was only a travelling door to door encyclopedia salesman for six months, and my memories of those wacky times have now been filling the pages of this blog for . . . six months!  I don't know exactly how many more stories there'll be, but my feeling is that we're less than halfway done.  And I've still got some good ones up my sleeve :)

At any rate, thank you, kind reader, for following me thus far.  Maybe you'll follow me just a little farther.

And bring some friends :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

A couple of important points if you wish to comment:

1. The names have been changed to protect the innocent (and the guilty). If you know me or any of the people I write about, please don't mention their real names in your replies.

2. While the content of this blog isn't necessarily "child-friendly," I also do not want it to descend into wanton crudeness or abusiveness. A general rule of thumb might be "PG-13". Of course, I will be the final arbiter of what constitutes appropriate content, and may delete any comments at my sole discretion.